Drew Richardson, MB BS(Hons), Grad Gert, HE FACEM; Anne-Maree Kelly, MD, MClined, FACEM, Director, Professional Fellow; Debra Kerr, BN, MBL, Deputy Director, Fellow.
Prevalence of access block in Australia 2004–2008
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 472–478, December 2009
How to Cite
Richardson, D., Kelly, A.-M. and Kerr, D. (2009), Prevalence of access block in Australia 2004–2008. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 21: 472–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2009.01241.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
- Accepted 13 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.