Dianne Crellin, RN, BN, MN, NP, Nurse Practitioner/Lecturer; Rong Xiu Ling, BSc, Medical student; Franz E Babl, MD, MPH, FRACP, FAAPFACEP, Paediatric Emergency Physician.
Does the standard intravenous solution of fentanyl (50 µg/mL) administered intranasally have analgesic efficacy?
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 62–67, February 2010
How to Cite
Crellin, D., Ling, R. X. and Babl, F. E. (2010), Does the standard intravenous solution of fentanyl (50 µg/mL) administered intranasally have analgesic efficacy?. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 22: 62–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2010.01257.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Accepted 23 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!