Peter Jones, MBChB, MSc, Director of Emergency Research; Karen Schimanski, RGON PGDip HSc, Nurse Consultant.
The four hour target to reduce emergency department ‘waiting time’: A systematic review of clinical outcomes
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Emergency Medicine Australasia © 2010 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 391–398, October 2010
How to Cite
Jones, P. and Schimanski, K. (2010), The four hour target to reduce emergency department ‘waiting time’: A systematic review of clinical outcomes. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 22: 391–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2010.01330.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted 22 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.