David A Bradt, MD, MPH, FACEM, FAFPHM, FAAEM, DTM&H, Honorary Physician; Peter Aitken, MB BS, FACEM, EMDM, M ClinED, Senior Staff Specialist, Associate Professor.
Disaster medicine reporting: The need for new guidelines and the CONFIDE statement
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. EMA © 2010 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 483–487, December 2010
How to Cite
Bradt, D. A. and Aitken, P. (2010), Disaster medicine reporting: The need for new guidelines and the CONFIDE statement. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 22: 483–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2010.01342.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.