Quynh Doan, MDCM, MHSc, Clinical Assistant Professor; Vikram Sabhaney, MD, Pediatric Emergency Sub-specialty Resident; Niranjan Kissoon, MD, Associate Head and Professor; Sam Sheps, MD, MSc, Professor and Director; Joel Singer, PhD, Professor.
A systematic review: The role and impact of the physician assistant in the emergency department
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 7–15, February 2011
How to Cite
Doan, Q., Sabhaney, V., Kissoon, N., Sheps, S. and Singer, J. (2011), A systematic review: The role and impact of the physician assistant in the emergency department. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 7–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2010.01368.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- Accepted 5 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!