Stephen Edward Asha, BSc MBBS FACEM, Emergency Physician and Director of Emergency Medicine Research; Kathryn Titmuss, MBBS, Registrar in Emergency Medicine; Deborah Black, Phd MStat BSc Dip Ed, Associate Dean Staff Development.
No effect of time of day at presentation to the emergency department on the outcome of patients who are admitted to the intensive care unit
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 33–38, February 2011
How to Cite
Asha, S. E., Titmuss, K. and Black, D. (2011), No effect of time of day at presentation to the emergency department on the outcome of patients who are admitted to the intensive care unit. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 33–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2010.01371.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Accepted 14 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!