Michael Dinh, MB BS FACEM, Staff Specialist, Clinical Senior Lecturer; Timothy Tan, MB BS, Registrar; Kendall Bein, MB BS FACEM, Staff Specialist; Jon Hayman, MB BS FACEM, Director of Emergency Medicine Training, Clinical Senior Lecturer; Yuk Kuen Wong, PhD, Lecturer; David Dinh, BAppFin LLB, Managing Director.
Emergency department knowledge management in the age of Web 2.0: Evaluation of a new concept
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 46–53, February 2011
How to Cite
Dinh, M., Tan, T., Bein, K., Hayman, J., Wong, Y. K. and Dinh, D. (2011), Emergency department knowledge management in the age of Web 2.0: Evaluation of a new concept. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 46–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2010.01373.x
Conference: Presented at ICEM 2010 Singapore and Recipient of the 2010 NSW Health (Baxter) Award, Category 5 “Making Smart Choices”.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Accepted 19 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.