George A Jelinek, MD, Dip, DHM, FACEM, Academic Director, Professorial Fellow; Tracey Weiland, BBSc, (Hons) PhD, Senior Research Fellow; Claire Mackinlay, BHSc (Commerce) PGrad Dip Health Service Mgmt, Project Officer.
The Emergency Medicine Capacity Assessment Study: Perceived resource requirements to support a major increase in intern numbers in Australian emergency departments
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 76–83, February 2011
How to Cite
Jelinek, G. A., Weiland, T. and Mackinlay, C. (2011), The Emergency Medicine Capacity Assessment Study: Perceived resource requirements to support a major increase in intern numbers in Australian emergency departments. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 76–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2010.01377.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Accepted 29 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.