Emily J Callander, BA, Research Officer; Deborah J Schofield, PhD Grad Dip (CompSc) BSpTh, Professor.
Emergency Department Workforce Models: What the literature can tell us
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 84–94, February 2011
How to Cite
Callander, E. J. and Schofield, D. J. (2011), Emergency Department Workforce Models: What the literature can tell us. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 84–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2010.01378.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Accepted 3 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!