Hoon Kim, MB BS, PhD, Emergency Physician, Associate Professor; JinHong Min, MB BS, Emergency Physician; JungSoo Park, MB BS, Emergency Physician, Assistance Professor; SukWoo Lee, MB BS, PhD, Emergency Physician, Associate Professor; JiYeonn Lee, MB BS, Dermatologist, Clinical Assistance Professor.
Erythema multiforme major due to occupational exposure to the herbicides alachlor and butachlor
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 103–105, February 2011
How to Cite
Kim, H., Min, J., Park, J., Lee, S. and Lee, J. (2011), Erythema multiforme major due to occupational exposure to the herbicides alachlor and butachlor. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 103–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2010.01381.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Received 13 September 2001; revision received 4 November 2001; accepted 11 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.