Meredith Borland, MBBS, FACEM, Emergency Consultant, Clinical Senior Lecturer; Samantha Milsom, MBChB, MCEM, Emergency Research Fellow; Amanda Esson, BHlthSc, Research Officer.
Equivalency of two concentrations of fentanyl administered by the intranasal route for acute analgesia in children in a paediatric emergency department: A randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 202–208, April 2011
How to Cite
Borland, M., Milsom, S. and Esson, A. (2011), Equivalency of two concentrations of fentanyl administered by the intranasal route for acute analgesia in children in a paediatric emergency department: A randomized controlled trial. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 202–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01391.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Accepted 29 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!