Anna Holdgate, MMed, FACEM, Director of Emergency Medicine Research; David McD Taylor, MD, MPH, DRCOG, FACEM, Director of Emergency and General Medicine Research, Principal Fellow; Anthony Bell, FACEM, Director of Emergency Medicine; Catherine MacBean, BA, DipEd, Research Assistant (formerly); Truc Huynh, FACEM, Staff Specialist; Ogilvie Thom, FACEM, Staff Specialist; Michael Augello, FACEM, Staff Specialist, Honorary Fellow; Robert Millar, FACEM, Staff Specialist; Robert Day, FACEM, Staff Specialist; Aled Williams, FACEM, Staff Specialist; Peter Ritchie, FACEM, Director of Emergency Medicine; John Pasco, FACEM, Director of Emergency Medicine.
Factors associated with failure to successfully complete a procedure during emergency department sedation
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 474–478, August 2011
How to Cite
Holdgate, A., Taylor, D. M., Bell, A., MacBean, C., Huynh, T., Thom, O., Augello, M., Millar, R., Day, R., Williams, A., Ritchie, P. and Pasco, J. (2011), Factors associated with failure to successfully complete a procedure during emergency department sedation. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 474–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01420.x
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted 17 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.