Acute Coronary Syndromes: Initial Medical Therapy. ARC and NZRC Guideline 2011
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 308–311, June 2011
How to Cite
Australian Resuscitation Council, New Zealand Resuscitation Council (2011), Acute Coronary Syndromes: Initial Medical Therapy. ARC and NZRC Guideline 2011. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 308–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01422_19.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- 1Oxygen therapy for acute myocardial infarction. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010; CD007160., , , , .
- 13Randomised trial of intravenous streptokinase, oral aspirin, both, or neither among 17,187 cases of suspected acute myocardial infarction: ISIS-2. ISIS-2 (Second International Study of Infarct Survival) Collaborative Group. Lancet 1988; 2: 349–60.
- 14Prehospital use of aspirin rarely is associated with adverse events. Prehosp Disaster Med 2004; 19: 362–5., , , .
- 15Role of clopidogrel loading dose in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary angioplasty: results from the HORIZONS-AMI (harmonizing outcomes with revascularization and stents in acute myocardial infarction) trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 2009; 54: 1438–46., , , et al.
- 24Efficacy and safety of tenecteplase in combination with the low-molecular-weight heparin enoxaparin or unfractionated heparin in the prehospital setting: the Assessment of the Safety and Efficacy of a New Thrombolytic Regimen (ASSENT)-3 PLUS randomized trial in acute myocardial infarction. Circulation 2003; 108: 135–42., , , et al.
- 26Effect of enoxaparin versus unfractionated heparin in diabetic patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction in the Enoxaparin and Thrombolysis Reperfusion for Acute Myocardial Infarction Treatment-Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction study 25 (ExTRACT-TIMI 25) trial. Am Heart J 2007; 154: 1078–84, 1084.e1., , , et al.
- 28Use of enoxaparin in emergency room for improving outcomes of primary percutaneous coronary interventions for acute myocardial infarction. Indian Heart J 2008; 60: 39–44., , , , .
- 32Outcomes of patients with coronary artery perforation complicating percutaneous coronary intervention and correlations with the type of adjunctive antithrombotic therapy: pooled analysis from REPLACE-2, ACUITY, and HORIZONS-AMI trials. J Interv Cardiol 2009; 22: 453–9., , , et al.
- 37Upstream Clopidogrel Use and the Efficacy and Safety of Early Eptifibatide Treatment in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome: An Analysis From the Early Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibition in Patients With Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome (EARLY ACS) Trial. Circulation 2011; 7., , , et al.
- 45Effect of very early angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition on left ventricular dilation after myocardial infarction in patients receiving thrombolysis: results of a meta-analysis of 845 patients. FAMIS, CAPTIN and CATS Investigators. J Am Coll Cardiol 2000; 36: 2047–53., , , et al.
- 50ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction–executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 1999 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction). Circulation 2004; 110: 588–636., , , et al.