Alan O'Connor, MB BCh FACEM, Associate Professor, Director of Emergency Medicine; Sarah Winch, BA, Hons, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Health Care Ethics; William Lukin, MB BS, FACEM, Staff Specialist; Malcolm Parker, MB BS, MLitt, MD, Associate Professor Medical Ethics.
Emergency medicine and futile care: Taking the road less travelled
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 640–643, October 2011
How to Cite
O'Connor, A. E., Winch, S., Lukin, W. and Parker, M. (2011), Emergency medicine and futile care: Taking the road less travelled. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 640–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01435.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2011
- Accepted 14 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.