Thomas Oliver McCall Marks, BM BSc(Hons), Senior House Officer; Nicola Kim Richmond Kelsall, MBBS MRCS, Specialist Registrar in Trauma and Orthopaedics; Jeremy James Southgate, MBBS FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics), Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Bilateral luxatio erecta: Recognition and reduction
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 510–511, August 2011
How to Cite
Marks, T. O. M., Kelsall, N. K. R. and Southgate, J. J. (2011), Bilateral luxatio erecta: Recognition and reduction. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 510–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01437.x
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Accepted 25 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.