Louise Cullen, MB BS (Hons), FACEM, Senior Lecturer, PhD Candidate, Senior Staff Specialist.
Troponin: A risk-defining biomarker for emergency department physicians
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 391–394, August 2011
How to Cite
Cullen, L. (2011), Troponin: A risk-defining biomarker for emergency department physicians. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 391–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01458.x
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- 2ACC/AHA Guideline Update for the Management of Patients With Unstable Angina and Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction – 2002: Summary Article: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on the Management of Patients With Unstable Angina). Circulation 2002; 106: 1893–900..
- 13ACC/AHA 2007 guidelines for the management of patients with unstable angina/non ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Circulation 2007; 116: e148–304., , et al.
- 14Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes 2006. Med. J. Aust. 2006; 184: S9–29., , et al.
- 172011 Addendum to the National Heart Foundation of Australia/Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand Guidelines for the Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS) 2006. Heart, Lung Circ. doi:10.1016/j.hlc.2011.03.008., , et al.