Gerard M O'Reilly, MB BS, FACEM, MPH (International Health), MBiostat, Emergency Staff Specialist, Executive Manager, Adjunct Lecturer, Chair; Mark Fitzgerald, MB BS, FACEM, Strategic Consultant, Director; Yashbir Dewan, MB BS MS, Director of Neurosurgery, President; Kylie Chou, BN, CCC, MN, Emergency Nurse Practitioner, International Nurse Liaison; Joseph Mathew, MBBS MS, Emergency Registrar, Trauma Fellow; Nitin Peters, MB BS MS, Surgical Staff Specialist, Assistant Professor of Surgery.
The Alfred Trauma Team Training Program in India and Sri Lanka
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 632–639, October 2011
How to Cite
O'Reilly, G. M., Fitzgerald, M., Dewan, Y., Chou, K., Mathew, J. and Peters, N. (2011), The Alfred Trauma Team Training Program in India and Sri Lanka. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 632–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01459.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Accepted 18 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.