Julie Considine, BN, BN EmergCert, GDipNurs GCertHigherEd, MNurs, PhD, FRCNA; Ramon Z Shaban, RN, IPN, CICP, EMT-P, BSc(Med), BN, DipAppSc(Amb), GCInfCon, PGDipPH&TM, MEd, MCHlth(Hons), FRCNA, Senior Research Fellow; Jennifer Patrick, RN, RM, GCertCritCare(ICU), GCertInfCon, Senior Research Assistant; Kerri Holzhauser, RN, BHealthSci(Nurs), Director of Nursing Research; Peter Aitken, MB BS, FACEM, Senior Staff Specialist; Michele Clark, BOccTh, PhD, Professor and Assistant Dean Research; Elaine Fielding, PhD, Research Fellow; Gerry FitzGerald, MB BS, MD, FACEM, Professor of Public Health (Emergency and Disaster Management).
Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Influenza in Australia: Absenteeism and redeployment of emergency medicine and nursing staff
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 615–623, October 2011
How to Cite
Considine, J., Shaban, R. Z., Patrick, J., Holzhauser, K., Aitken, P., Clark, M., Fielding, E. and FitzGerald, G. (2011), Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Influenza in Australia: Absenteeism and redeployment of emergency medicine and nursing staff. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 23: 615–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01461.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Accepted 26 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.