Vicki Stonehouse, MBBS, Senior Medical Officer; Jeremy Furyk, MBBS MPH&TM FACEM FACTM, Staff Specialist, Adjunct Senior Lecturer; Robert Norton, FRCPA MD Director of Pathology.
Impact of polymerase chain reaction results on patient management during a viral meningitis outbreak in Tropical North Queensland
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 52–56, February 2012
How to Cite
Stonehouse, V., Furyk, J. and Norton, R. (2012), Impact of polymerase chain reaction results on patient management during a viral meningitis outbreak in Tropical North Queensland. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 52–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01483.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Accepted 14 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!