Vicki Stonehouse, MBBS, Senior Medical Officer; Jeremy Furyk, MBBS MPH&TM FACEM FACTM, Staff Specialist, Adjunct Senior Lecturer; Robert Norton, FRCPA MD Director of Pathology.
Impact of polymerase chain reaction results on patient management during a viral meningitis outbreak in Tropical North Queensland
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 52–56, February 2012
How to Cite
Stonehouse, V., Furyk, J. and Norton, R. (2012), Impact of polymerase chain reaction results on patient management during a viral meningitis outbreak in Tropical North Queensland. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 52–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01483.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Accepted 14 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.