Siaw-Teng Liaw, MB BS, PhD, FRACGP, FACHI, Professor of General Practice; Huei-Yang Chen, MSc, PhD, Research Fellow; Della Maneze, MB BS, Research Associate; Jane Taggart, MPH, Research Fellow; Sarah Dennis, MSc, PhD, Senior Research Fellow; Sanjyot Vagholkar, MB BS, MPH, FRACGP, Staff Specialist; Jeremy Bunker, MB BS, MMEd, FRACGP Staff Specialist.
Health reform: Is routinely collected electronic information fit for purpose?
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 57–63, February 2012
How to Cite
Liaw, S.-T., Chen, H.-Y., Maneze, D., Taggart, J., Dennis, S., Vagholkar, S. and Bunker, J. (2012), Health reform: Is routinely collected electronic information fit for purpose?. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 57–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01486.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!