Gerry FitzGerald, MD, FACEM, FRACMA, Professor of Public Health (Emergency and Disaster Management); Sam Toloo, BA, MA, PhD, Research Fellow; Joanna Rego, BA, MPH, PhD Candidate; Joseph Ting, MB BS, BMedSci, PG Dip Epidem, Dip LSHTM, FACEM, Emergency Physician; Peter Aitken, MB BS, FACEM, EMDM, Associate Professor, Senior Staff Specialist (Emergency Physician); Vivienne Tippett, MPH, PhD, Professor of Public Health (Paramedic Science).
Demand for public hospital emergency department services in Australia: 2000–2001 to 2009–2010
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 72–78, February 2012
How to Cite
FitzGerald, G., Toloo, S., Rego, J., Ting, J., Aitken, P. and Tippett, V. (2012), Demand for public hospital emergency department services in Australia: 2000–2001 to 2009–2010. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 72–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01492.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Accepted 25 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!