Belinda Carne, MB BS, DRANZCOG, FRACGP, FACEM, GradCertEmergHlth (Aeromedical Retrieval), Emergency Physician, General Practitioner, Retrieval Physician, Senior Clinical Lecturer (Simulation); Marcus Kennedy, MB BS, FACEM, FRACGP, DA(UK), DipIMC(RCSEd), MHlth ServMt., Associate Professor, Director; Tim Gray, MB BS, FACEM, GradCertEmergHlth (Aeromedical Retrieval), GradCertHlthProfEd, Senior Lecturer, Medical Advisor, Associate Director of Simulation Education.
Review article: Crisis resource management in emergency medicine
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 7–13, February 2012
How to Cite
Carne, B., Kennedy, M. and Gray, T. (2012), Review article: Crisis resource management in emergency medicine. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 7–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01495.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Accepted 1 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.