Stephen Asha, BSc MBBS, FACEM, Emergency Physician, Conjoint Lecturer; Kate Anne Curtis, RN PhD, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Post-doctoral Fellow in Trauma Care, Honorary Professorial Fellow; Nicole Grant, MBBS, Emergency Registrar; Colman Taylor, BPhEd MND, Research Fellow; Serigne Lo, AStat PhD, Biostatistician, Research Fellow; Richard Smart, MSc PhD, Radiation Safety Officer, Conjoint Lecturer; Katherine Compagnoni, BAppScMRT(DiagRad), Radiographer.
Comparison of radiation exposure of trauma patients from diagnostic radiology procedures before and after the introduction of a panscan protocol
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 43–51, February 2012
How to Cite
Asha, S., Curtis, K. A., Grant, N., Taylor, C., Lo, S., Smart, R. and Compagnoni, K. (2012), Comparison of radiation exposure of trauma patients from diagnostic radiology procedures before and after the introduction of a panscan protocol. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 43–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01504.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.