Stephen Asha, BSc MBBS, FACEM, Emergency Physician, Conjoint Lecturer; Kate Anne Curtis, RN PhD, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Post-doctoral Fellow in Trauma Care, Honorary Professorial Fellow; Nicole Grant, MBBS, Emergency Registrar; Colman Taylor, BPhEd MND, Research Fellow; Serigne Lo, AStat PhD, Biostatistician, Research Fellow; Richard Smart, MSc PhD, Radiation Safety Officer, Conjoint Lecturer; Katherine Compagnoni, BAppScMRT(DiagRad), Radiographer.
Comparison of radiation exposure of trauma patients from diagnostic radiology procedures before and after the introduction of a panscan protocol
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 43–51, February 2012
How to Cite
Asha, S., Curtis, K. A., Grant, N., Taylor, C., Lo, S., Smart, R. and Compagnoni, K. (2012), Comparison of radiation exposure of trauma patients from diagnostic radiology procedures before and after the introduction of a panscan protocol. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 43–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01504.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!