Victoria Brazil, MBBS, MBA, FACEM, Senior Staff Specialist, Associate Professor, Director; Catharina Grobler, MBChB, Registrar, Associate Lecturer; Jaimi Greenslade, BPsych(Hins), PhD, Research Officer, Adjunct Lecturer; John Burke, MBBS, FACEM, Staff Specialist, Senior Lecturer.
Comparison of intubation performance by junior emergency department doctors using gum elastic bougie versus stylet reinforced endotracheal tube insertion techniques
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. EMA © 2011 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 194–200, April 2012
How to Cite
Brazil, V., Grobler, C., Greenslade, J. and Burke, J. (2012), Comparison of intubation performance by junior emergency department doctors using gum elastic bougie versus stylet reinforced endotracheal tube insertion techniques. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 194–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2011.01506.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Accepted 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.