Julia Christine Lydia Haire, FACEM, MBBS (Hons), BVSC (Hons), Staff Specialist; Sally Anne Ferguson, BSc (Hons), M(Arts), PhD, Assistant Director; James D Tilleard, FACEM, MBBS, Staff Specialist; Paul Negus, BN, Grad.Cert (Emergency Nursing), Research Assistant; Jillian Dorrian, BA Hons (Psych), PhD, Program Director, Statistician; Matthew JW Thomas, BA, PhD, Senior Research Fellow.
Effect of working consecutive night shifts on sleep time, prior wakefulness, perceived levels of fatigue and performance on a psychometric test in emergency registrars
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 251–259, June 2012
How to Cite
Haire, J. C. L., Ferguson, S. A., Tilleard, J. D., Negus, P., Dorrian, J. and Thomas, M. J. (2012), Effect of working consecutive night shifts on sleep time, prior wakefulness, perceived levels of fatigue and performance on a psychometric test in emergency registrars. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 251–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2012.01533.x
[Correction added after online publication 24 February 2012: Amendment to correspondence address and place of study conducted in ‘Methods’.]
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted 14 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!