George A Jelinek, MD, DipDHM, FACEM, Director, Professorial Fellow; Claudia H Marck, BSc, MSC, Research Officer; Tracey J Weiland, BBSc(Hons), MPsych(Health)/PhD, Senior Research Fellow; Sandra L Neate, MBBS, DA (UK), FACEM, Emergency Physician and Hospital Medical Co-Director, Clinical Senior Lecturer; Bernadette B Hickey, MBBS FRACP, Intensive Care Physician and Hospital Medical Co-Director.
Organ and tissue donation-related attitudes, education and practices of emergency department clinicians in Australia
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 244–250, June 2012
How to Cite
Jelinek, G. A., Marck, C. H., Weiland, T. J., Neate, S. L. and Hickey, B. B. (2012), Organ and tissue donation-related attitudes, education and practices of emergency department clinicians in Australia. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 244–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2012.01535.x
[Correction added after online publication 28 February 2012: On page 247, in Table 1, in reference to the number of ACEM members in Australia, it reads that there are 254 ACEM members in the ACT, whereas this number should read 54. The percentages displayed in the table are correct.]
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted 12 December 2011
- 9National Organ Donation Collaborative N. Review of the national organ donation collaborative. 2009.
- 12DonorAction. The Hospital Attitude Survey Copyright of Eurotransplant International Foundation (NL), Organizacion Nacional de Trasplantes (Spain), and the Partnership of Organ Donation (USA). 1996.
- 14Raosoft. Sample size calculator.