Rongsheng Kee, MBBS, Student; Jonathan C Knott, PhD, Deputy Director, Clinical Sub-Dean for Emergency Medicine; Suelette Dreyfus, PhD, Research Fellow; Reeva Lederman, PhD, Senior Lecturer; Simon Milton, PhD, Deputy Head – Teaching and Learning; Keith Joe, MBBS, Emergency Physician.
One hundred tasks an hour: An observational study of emergency department consultant activities
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 294–302, June 2012
How to Cite
Kee, R., Knott, J. C., Dreyfus, S., Lederman, R., Milton, S. and Joe, K. (2012), One hundred tasks an hour: An observational study of emergency department consultant activities. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2012.01540.x
This paper was presented at the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine Scientific Meeting in Melbourne, Australia, November 2009.
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
- Accepted 23 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.