Xiang-Yu Hou, BM, MSc, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Adjunct Lecturer; Jingzhou Zhao, BA(Econ), PhD, Postdoctoral Research Fellow; Kevin Chu, MBBS, Director, Associate Professor.
Impact of a government triple zero awareness campaign on emergency department patient characteristics
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 393–400, August 2012
How to Cite
Hou, X.-Y., Zhao, J. and Chu, K. (2012), Impact of a government triple zero awareness campaign on emergency department patient characteristics. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 393–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2012.01560.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted 25 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!