Andrew Buck, MBBS, BMedSc (Hons), FACEM, Emergency Physician.
Have medical journals missed the Web 2.0 roller coaster?
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 215–218, June 2012
How to Cite
Buck, A. (2012), Have medical journals missed the Web 2.0 roller coaster?. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 215–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2012.01570.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2012
- 2Science and Web 2.0: Talking about Science vs. Doing Science. [Cited March 2012.] Available from URL: http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2010/02/08/science-and-web-2-0-talking-about-science-versus-doing-science/.
- 4The future of medical journals. [Cited March 2012.] Available from URL: http://resources.bmj.com/files/talks/medjournals.ppt.
- 6Australasian College for Emergency Medicine. ACEM – IT restructure. [Cited March 2012.] Available from URL: http://www.acem.org.au/infocentre.aspx?docId=1239
- 7Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business. Hoboken, NJ, USA: John Wiley & Sons, 2009..