Yutaka Kondo, MD, Instructor of Emergency Medicine; Shinya Shiohira, MD, Resident of Emergency Medicine; Kota Kamizato, MD, Instructor of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine; Koji Teruya, MD, Instructor of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine; Tatsuya Fuchigami, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine; Manabu Kakinohana, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine; Ichiro Kukita, MD, PhD, Professor of Emergency Medicine.
Vascular hyperpermeability in pulmonary decompression illness: ‘The chokes’
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 460–462, August 2012
How to Cite
Kondo, Y., Shiohira, S., Kamizato, K., Teruya, K., Fuchigami, T., Kakinohana, M. and Kukita, I. (2012), Vascular hyperpermeability in pulmonary decompression illness: ‘The chokes’. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 460–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2012.01582.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.