Kevin Chung, MBBS(Hons), BSc(Nurs), CertEmer, Medical Intern; David Playford, MBBS, FRACP, PhD, FCSANZ, Consultant Cardiologist and Associate Professor; Stephen PJ Macdonald, BSc, MBChB, MRCP, FACEM, DCH, Emergency Physician and Associate Professor.
Improving stress testing compliance following chest pain presentations to the emergency department
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 518–524, October 2012
How to Cite
Chung, K., Playford, D. and Macdonald, S. P. (2012), Improving stress testing compliance following chest pain presentations to the emergency department. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 518–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2012.01593.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.