Tian-Wu Chen, MD, Professor; Zhi-Gang Yang, MD, Professor; Zhi-Hui Dong, MD, Doctor; Si-Shi Tang, MD, Doctor; Zhi-Gang Chu, MD, Doctor; Heng Shao, MD, Doctor; Wen Deng, MD, Doctor; Jing Chen, MD, Doctor.
Earthquake-related crush fractures and non-earthquake-related fractures of the extremities: A comparative radiological study
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 663–669, December 2012
How to Cite
Chen, T.-W., Yang, Z.-G., Dong, Z.-H., Tang, S.-S., Chu, Z.-G., Shao, H., Deng, W. and Chen, J. (2012), Earthquake-related crush fractures and non-earthquake-related fractures of the extremities: A comparative radiological study. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 663–669. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2012.01594.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of Sichuan Province in China. Grant Number: 2010JQ0039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.