Rizwan Qureshi, MBBS, MRCS Ed, Registrar; Stephen E Asha, BSc, MBBS, FACEM, Emergency Physician, Lecturer (Conjoint); Mehr Zahra, MBBS, Resident Medical Officer; Samuel Howell, MBChB, BSc, Resident Medical Officer.
Factors associated with failure to follow up with a general practitioner after discharge from the emergency department
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. EMA © 2012 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 604–609, December 2012
How to Cite
Qureshi, R., Asha, S. E., Zahra, M. and Howell, S. (2012), Factors associated with failure to follow up with a general practitioner after discharge from the emergency department. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 24: 604–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2012.01610.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!