This paper was previously circulated in a larger version with the title “Free entry equilibria: General approach and macroeconomic applications”. We thank an anonymous referee for very useful suggestions, as well as Stefano Bosi and Bertrand Wigniolle for their discussions of our paper. We gratefully acknowledge financial support by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche.
Free entry equilibria with positive profits: A unified approach to quantity and price competition games
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
International Journal of Economic Theory
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 75–94, June 2007
How to Cite
Ferreira, R. D. S. and Dufourt, F. (2007), Free entry equilibria with positive profits: A unified approach to quantity and price competition games. International Journal of Economic Theory, 3: 75–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7363.2007.00048.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Accepted 25 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!