An earlier version of this paper was titled “Maintenance Labor and Indeterminacy under Increasing Returns to Scale”. For helpful comments and suggestions, we thank Sharon Harrison, Berthold Herrendorf, Takashi Kamihigashi, Qinglai Meng, Kazuo Mino, Tomoyuki Nakajima, Kazuo Nishimura, Richard Rogerson, Kazuo Shimomura, Ping Wang, Chong-Kee Yip, seminar participants at Academia Sinica (Taiwan), National Taiwan University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Feng-Chia University (Taiwan), the Spring 2005 Midwest International Economics and Economic Theory Meetings, Kobe University, Kyoto University, Osaka University, Arizona State University, and the 2006 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society.
Maintenance expenditures and indeterminacy under increasing returns to scale
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
International Journal of Economic Theory
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 147–158, June 2007
How to Cite
Guo, J.-T. and Lansing, K. J. (2007), Maintenance expenditures and indeterminacy under increasing returns to scale. International Journal of Economic Theory, 3: 147–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7363.2007.00052.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Accepted 13 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!