We thank two anonymous referees and an Editor of the Journal for most valuable comments on an earlier draft. Shy thanks the Aharon Meir Center for Banking at Bar-Ilan University for financial support. Stenbacka thanks RUESG (University of Helsinki) and The Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation for financial support.
Liquidity provision and optimal bank regulation
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
International Journal of Economic Theory
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 219–233, September 2007
How to Cite
Shy, O. and Stenbacka, R. (2007), Liquidity provision and optimal bank regulation. International Journal of Economic Theory, 3: 219–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7363.2007.00057.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Accepted 18 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!