Dr. James W. Friedman was the dissertation advisor of Yanagawa (1984), who is very delighted and honored to submit this paper written with his post-doctoral student, Dr. Li, for this special issue in honor of Dr. Friedman. We are grateful to an anonymous referee and to the Editors of this issue.
Patent licensing of Stackelberg manufacturer in a differentiated product market
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
International Journal of Economic Theory
Special Issue: A Special Issue on Game Theory and Industrial Organization in Honor of James Friedman
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 7–20, March 2011
How to Cite
Li, Y. and Yanagawa, T. (2011), Patent licensing of Stackelberg manufacturer in a differentiated product market. International Journal of Economic Theory, 7: 7–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7363.2010.00146.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Accepted 30 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!