We wish to thank the Editor, an anonymous referee, and workshop/conference participants at Academia Sinica, Hitotsubashi University, Kobe University, Otaru University of Commerce, Taipei National University, University of Tokyo and ARSC 2009 for very useful comments and suggestions. D. Oyama, Y. Sato and T. Tabuchi acknowledge financial support by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B), Scientific Research (S), and Scientific Research (A). Part of this research was developed while D. Oyama was visiting CORE and the Paris School of Economics, whose hospitality is gratefully acknowledged.
On the impact of trade on the industrial structures of nations
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
International Journal of Economic Theory
Special Issue: A Special Issue on Game Theory and Industrial Organization in Honor of James Friedman
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 93–109, March 2011
How to Cite
Oyama, D., Sato, Y., Tabuchi, T. and Thisse, J.-F. (2011), On the impact of trade on the industrial structures of nations. International Journal of Economic Theory, 7: 93–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7363.2010.00151.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Accepted 1 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!