V. Filipe Martins-da-Rocha gratefully acknowledges financial support from CNPq. Yiannis Vailakis acknowledges the financial support of a Marie Curie fellowship (FP6 Intra-European Marie Curie fellowships 2004–2006). We are grateful to Roko Aliprantis, Bob Anderson, Robert A. Becker, Manjira Datta, Felix Kubler, Cuong Le Van, Kevin Reffett, Robert Molzon, Janusz Matkowski, Paulo K. Monteiro, Andrzej Nowak, Juan Pablo Rincón-Zapatero, and Carlos Rodríguez-Palmero for valuable discussions and comments.
Fixed point for local contractions: Applications to recursive utility
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
International Journal of Economic Theory
Special Issue: Macroeconomic Dynamics and Its Micro Foundation: A Special Issue in Honor of Cuong Le Van
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 23–33, March 2013
How to Cite
Martins-da-Rocha, V. F. and Vailakis, Y. (2013), Fixed point for local contractions: Applications to recursive utility. International Journal of Economic Theory, 9: 23–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7363.2013.12001.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!