Financial support from the Japan Economic Research Foundation and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science is gratefully acknowledged.
Ergodic chaos and aggregate stability: A deterministic discrete-choice model of wealth distribution dynamics
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
International Journal of Economic Theory
Special Issue: Macroeconomic Dynamics and Its Micro Foundation: A Special Issue in Honor of Cuong Le Van
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 45–56, March 2013
How to Cite
Kamihigashi, T. (2013), Ergodic chaos and aggregate stability: A deterministic discrete-choice model of wealth distribution dynamics. International Journal of Economic Theory, 9: 45–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7363.2013.12007.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!