Combined Effect of Hsp90 Inhibitor Geldanamycin and Parthenolide via Reactive Oxygen Species-Mediated Apoptotic Process on Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Cells
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology © 2012 Nordic Pharmacological Society
Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 173–181, September 2012
How to Cite
Lee, C. S., Kim, Y. J., Lee, S. A., Myung, S. C. and Kim, W. (2012), Combined Effect of Hsp90 Inhibitor Geldanamycin and Parthenolide via Reactive Oxygen Species-Mediated Apoptotic Process on Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Cells. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology, 111: 173–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7843.2012.00883.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Korea. Grant Number: A085138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!