Effectiveness of a condom use educational program developed on the basis of the Information–Motivation–Behavioral Skills model
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Japan Journal of Nursing Science © 2012 Japan Academy of Nursing Science
Japan Journal of Nursing Science
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 24–40, June 2013
How to Cite
KUDO, Y. (2013), Effectiveness of a condom use educational program developed on the basis of the Information–Motivation–Behavioral Skills model. Japan Journal of Nursing Science, 10: 24–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7924.2012.00207.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Received 25 April 2011; accepted 22 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.