Conflict of interest: none.
Socioeconomic determinants of infant growth: The Perspective Cohort Study of Thai Children
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Japan Journal of Nursing Science © 2012 Japan Academy of Nursing Science
Japan Journal of Nursing Science
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 16–22, January 2014
How to Cite
PHUPHAIBUL, R., KONGSAKTRAKUL, C., PHUSAMON, S., PEASUE, N., MOSUWAN, L. and CHOPRAPAWON, C. (2014), Socioeconomic determinants of infant growth: The Perspective Cohort Study of Thai Children. Japan Journal of Nursing Science, 11: 16–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7924.2012.00225.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Received 8 February 2012; accepted 21 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.