Effects of community-based case management by visiting nurses for low-income patients with hypertension in South Korea
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Japan Journal of Nursing Science © 2012 Japan Academy of Nursing Science
Japan Journal of Nursing Science
How to Cite
KIM, G. S., KO, I. S., LEE, T. and KIM, E. J. (2012), Effects of community-based case management by visiting nurses for low-income patients with hypertension in South Korea. Japan Journal of Nursing Science. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-7924.2012.00229.x
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.