Not so fast: Rethinking the effects of action video games on attentional capacity
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 224–231, December 2011
How to Cite
Irons, J. L., Remington, R. W. and McLean, J. P. (2011), Not so fast: Rethinking the effects of action video games on attentional capacity. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 63: 224–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00001.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Received 3 November 2010. Accepted for publication 8 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.