Modeling gene-environment interaction in longitudinal data: Risk for neuroticism due to interaction between maternal care and the Dopamine 4 Receptor gene (DRD4)
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Special Edition on Longitudinal Studies
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 18–25, March 2011
How to Cite
Badcock, P. B., Moore, E., Williamson, E., Berk, M., Williams, L. J., Bjerkeset, O., Nordahl, H. M., Patton, G. C. and Olsson, C. A. (2011), Modeling gene-environment interaction in longitudinal data: Risk for neuroticism due to interaction between maternal care and the Dopamine 4 Receptor gene (DRD4). Australian Jnl of Psychology, 63: 18–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00003.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Received 25 June 2010. Accepted for publication 16 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!