Antisocial behaviour across the life course: An examination of the effects of early onset desistence and early onset persistent antisocial behaviour in adulthood
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Special Edition on Longitudinal Studies
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 44–55, March 2011
How to Cite
McGee, T. R., Hayatbakhsh, M. R., Bor, W., Cerruto, M., Dean, A., Alati, R., Mills, R., Williams, G. M., O'Callaghan, M. and Najman, J. M. (2011), Antisocial behaviour across the life course: An examination of the effects of early onset desistence and early onset persistent antisocial behaviour in adulthood. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 63: 44–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00006.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
- Received 20 July 2010. Accepted for publication 11 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.