Children's socio-emotional, physical, and cognitive outcomes: Do they share the same drivers?
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Special Edition on Longitudinal Studies
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 56–74, March 2011
How to Cite
Sanson, A., Smart, D. and Misson, S. (2011), Children's socio-emotional, physical, and cognitive outcomes: Do they share the same drivers?. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 63: 56–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00007.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Received 15 August 2010. Accepted for publication 29 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!