Abbreviated reports of this study were presented at the International Genomics and Society Conference held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 17–18 April 2008, and the Annual Meeting of the Society for Risk Analysis, held in Boston, MA, USA, 7–10 December 2008.
Australian community responses to the use of genetic testing for personalised health promotion
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 119–129, June 2011
How to Cite
Hardie, E. A. (2011), Australian community responses to the use of genetic testing for personalised health promotion. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 63: 119–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-9536.2011.00017.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Received 17 November 2009. Accepted for publication 28 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.